Ficker Photography Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

S70300 DG FocusBroken

One day, my friend and i was came to University Bazzar, named by Pasar Seni ITB, there was a lot of people, everything was going narrow, i cant breath i can enjoy my first time go there. In the gate of place, more people took a rush condition, because they do not able to make an queue well. Finally we can got in perfectly. We can breath normaly and started to make a plan. I bring my DSLR, i take a picture too much, and the battery is low. My friend borrowed it, shot sht capt captured! and sudenly he bring my dslr back, i dont know why he bring it back to me when he feel start to enjoy the photography, do you know what happen?

DAAAMMNN!! my focus get vibrateover! it just like not a camera, hmm like a blender yet! i ask him, why it cud be like this. He just talk a simple quiet, 'i dunno' oh damn i take a sit everywhere, i really am so panic, but my friend cooling me down. I check....and i dont understand about lens. We cut to go back because the situation is not condution. get mad and getting hotter. I go to store where i bought this lens, i ask about the injure. they recomended me to go to place that wroten in  the warranty card, i go there in a night, so tired but still in doubt. OOORGH shit the store is closed, i ask people around, they only say if the store is may open at 9am till 4pm, okey i cut to go here again tomorrow, after school.

Damn untill tomorrow, i go to the store again and you know what damn is it? the store is open but they now have not handle the service again and the store now is issolated. orgh yes finally no way i can do, i bring the lens back to the store where i bought, and it will waste maybe 2 weeks (it called faster - not) or a month (so loong) okey. i hate this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment