Ficker Photography Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

Autoformated Photo

Do you know what? i really am so angry with this accident, till i get a stress and think to crunch my head off, today i go to my friend house, its almost night. Then i want to edited some photo which captured on Saturday, the photo is will use to a legal portofolio of my friend (Mega Hemas) because she will to post her photo to Teenagers Magazine named "Gadis" it just like a model comunity.She bring her friend named Alia and Aminda, both follow me and mega because they are want to take a shoot too, but not for a portofolio, just for fun. She ask me to take a session, yes enough good may 423 photo's i did. But tonight i really am want to broken and kick my computer, it automaticly formated and all port media can't be read. WTF is it? i stress and hurry contact her, and say that the all photos was formated automaticly, she surprised and apologize me, because is not my fault, just an erroring techniques. Hate damn this Sunday.

Photobucket

BIG APOLOGIZE TO MEGA HEMAS LARASTI, AMINDA ELTA PUTRI AND ALIA BUDHI LAKSMITHA

No comments:

Post a Comment