Ficker Photography Pages

Saturday 18 December 2010

A-Z

This is my first time to know what a true love is it. From care each other even share and love each other. This is only my Private album that i published..She gave me the BlueBook, for our anniversary, but when she gave it, im not belong to her. I break our relationship somedays before our anniversary, so ironi :( yes i dissapointed to break our relation, more than 3 month i have not a status, there i search something new, but thats only make me feel more alone. No One can feel, and touch. and someday i tought to close to her again. Maybe this is my last chance, i wont to hurt her heart again, blieve it or not, truely i never tought...

This is my first anniversary with her, she gave me and i touched
Photobucket

1) She wrote "Do you remember?" yes actually i remember :">
2) That was my picture when i masquarade as junior highschool.

Photobucket

3) Our Lovely Song "Me-Inikah Cinta"
4) Our photo when Teather 420 showed at Indonesian Independence
Photobucket

5&6) Our First Message :)
Photobucket

7) My Gravity, i draw her Junior High School located and y JHS located (over)
8)Our First location

Photobucket

9) When she was in her 15th Birthday
10) Our Cinema Ticket
Photobucket

11) Our Photo
12) She asleep at Karaoke (12-January 2009)

Photobucket

13) LOVE
14) 'YES I REMEMBER"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment